Resident

Post no. 1 (PID: 1070) - 13-07-17 17:52
Tracklist
1. The Beholder & Digital Punk - Machine Master Loading...2. Digital Punk & Waverider - Fuck The Hype Loading...3. Max Enforcer & Frontliner - On The Go Loading...4. Digital Punk & Scope DJ - Forever Lost Loading...5. Sasha F - Balance Of Opposites Loading...6. Da Bootleggers - Bitches & Ho's (Digital Punk's Hardstyle Refixx) Loading...7. Digital Punk - Burn Loading...8. Caine - Requital Loading...9. Solutio & The I's - Darkness Loading...10. Digital Punk & B-Front - Awake Loading...11. Digital Punk - The Punk From The Block Loading...12. Sasha F - Animal Side Loading...13. Solutio & The I's - BOOM! Loading...14. Sasha F - Evil Divine Loading...15. Solutio & The I's ft. Arboza - The Cry Loading...16. Digital Punk & Waverider - Death Sentence Loading...17. Sasha F - Hardstyle Matters Loading...18. The Beholder & Zany - To Protect And Serve Loading...19. Max Enforcer ft. The Rush - Fade To Black Loading...20. Sasha F - Second Chance Loading...21. The Beholder & Zany - Welcome The Darkness Loading...22. Sasha F & Chris One - Drop 2 Your Knees Loading...23. Digital Punk & Chris One - The Virus Spreads (Chris One Remix) Loading...24. Revolutionz - Godz Loading...25. Digital Punk - The Chosen Path Loading...26. Caine & Deimos - Anguish Loading...

Login to reply! You need to be logged in to reply. Click here to login!.

Don't have an account yet? Register an account here!
   RH.ID

Create your Real Hardstyle ID today!

• Use your RH.ID on all Real Hardstyle websites.
  • Chat during liveshows.
  • History up to 200 entries.
  • Many more features to come!