User

Post no. 1 (PID: 1072) - 18-07-17 20:03
Tracklist
1. Sasha F & Chris One - Recruit Loading...2. The I's feat. MC Renegade - Liberator Outdoor 2014 Loading...3. Solutio - Low Frequencies Loading...4. Sasha F - New System (Original Mix) Loading...5. Solutio - Sanctum Loading...6. Digital Punk & Waverider - Fuck The Hype Loading...7. Solutio - Devastator Loading...8. Chris One - Sin City Loading...9. Solutio & The I's - 2.17 Loading...10. Sasha F - Artificial Reality Loading...11. Solutio & Chris One - The Dark Presence Loading...12. Digital Punk - Creatures Of The Night Loading...13. The Beholder & Max Enforcer - Bitcrusher (Chris One Remix) Loading...14. Solutio & The I's - Mistress Loading...15. The Beholder & Digital Punk - A Dark Tomorrow Loading...16. Chris One - Advocating Violence Loading...17. Solutio & The I's - Immortal Loading...18. Sasha F - Sacrifice Loading...19. Chris One - Killshot Loading...20. Revolutionz - Darkness Loading...21. Chris One - Drug Muzik Loading...22. Solutio & The I's - Necromancy Loading...23. Chris One - Psycho Loading...24. Solutio & The I's - Ravage Loading...

Login to reply! You need to be logged in to reply. Click here to login!.

Don't have an account yet? Register an account here!
   RH.ID

Create your Real Hardstyle ID today!

• Use your RH.ID on all Real Hardstyle websites.
  • Chat during liveshows.
  • History up to 200 entries.
  • Many more features to come!