Resident
Aftermath
Facebook Soundcloud
Dedication for the Harder!

Post no. 1 (PID: 1150) - 12-12-17 19:44
Tracklist
1. ChaosCtrl & State of Rapture - One More Light Loading...2. Sub Sonik - Infinity Loading...3. D-Sturb Ft. Nolz - Conflict Override (Official Shockerz 2017 Anthem) Loading...4. The Prophet Ft. Lilly Julian - Echoes Loading...5. Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne - Real Love (Transeuterz Bootleg) Loading...6. Clean Bandit & Zara Larsson - Symphony (Rebourne Bootleg) Loading...7. BMBSQD - My Name Is Loading...8. Refuzion Ft. LXCPR - Ride Loading...9. Masters Of Ceremony - Rocking With The Best (Degos & Re-Done Remix) Loading...10. Requiem - My Style Loading...11. Public Enemies & E-Life - The Incredible Loading...12. Druid - Undercover Loading...13. Deetox & Delete - Unstoppable Loading...14. Re-Vamp & Interfearence - The Forbidden Forest Loading...15. Ran-D & Act Of Rage - Drugs Loading...16. Digital Punk & Adaro - Whiplashed Loading...17. The Machine - Animals Loading...18. E-Force - Children Of The Dawn Loading...19. Crude Intentions - Rock Tha Place Loading...20. Imperatorz - Recruit Loading...21. Angerfist & I:Gor - Gangsterizm Loading...22. Angerfist & Syco - Bassline Abuser Loading...23. Deadly Guns Ft. Nolz - The Gunshow Loading...
Download links

Resident
Aftermath
Facebook Soundcloud
Dedication for the Harder!

Post no. 2 (PID: 1154) - 17-12-17 11:56
Login to reply! You need to be logged in to reply. Click here to login!.

Don't have an account yet? Register an account here!
   RH.ID

Create your Real Hardstyle ID today!

• Use your RH.ID on all Real Hardstyle websites.
  • Chat during liveshows.
  • History up to 200 entries.
  • Many more features to come!