User
Re-Shock
Facebook Youtube Soundcloud
Assault Podcast !

Post no. 1 (PID: 477) - 22-12-14 21:31
Tracklist
1. Re-Shock - Podcast Intro Loading...2. Max Enforcer - Time To Rock Loading...3. The Pitcher - Back To Basics Loading...4. Psyko Punkz & MC Lyte Ft. Chris Willis - This Is Your Life Loading...5. Brennan Heart - Never Break Me (Toneshifterz Remix) Loading...6. The Prophet - Tracking The Beat Loading...7. Brennan Heart & Zatox - Fight The Resistance Loading...8. The Anarchist - Waiting 4 Loading...9. Hard Driver - Skies Fade To Black Loading...10. Philippe Rochard - The World (Frequencerz Remix) Loading...11. B-Front & Digital Punk - Purify Loading...12. End Of Re-Shock's Set - Begin Of Bouncing Ball's Set Loading...13. Crypsis - On The Loose Loading...14. Unresolved - Pervisity Loading...15. Requiem - Survivors Loading...16. Rebelion - We Won't Die Loading...17. The Machine & Chain Reaction - Every Fucking Day Loading...18. DJ Thera & Exit Mind - The Filth Loading...19. Jason Payne - Loudness Tool 2014 Loading...20. Crypsis & DJ Luna - Torture Loading...21. Delete - Fast Lane Loading...22. Miss k8 - Unforgettable (Radical Redemption Remix) Loading...
Download links

Hey there and welcome to a brand new and the last episode of 2k14 already !

In this episode i've got an energetic mix by myself and a RaW mix by mister Bouncing Ball.

But I'm not going to start the podcast before i thanked you and the fellow artists who have been helping me and supporting me this year.
All of those great guestmixes wouldn't be happend if the artist's didn't make some time to make a great mix.
But i want to thank my fans especially for the ungoing support and the drive that you gave me on stage when i whas performing somewhere.
I would also like to thank RealHardstyleRadio.FM and FreemindedFM for the full support of online radio.

Have a Great Christmass and a beautifle outblast to 2015.

Re-Shock OUT.....
Login to reply! You need to be logged in to reply. Click here to login!.

Don't have an account yet? Register an account here!
   RH.ID

Create your Real Hardstyle ID today!

• Use your RH.ID on all Real Hardstyle websites.
  • Chat during liveshows.
  • History up to 200 entries.
  • Many more features to come!