User
Doull
Facebook Soundcloud
Respect The Bass

Post no. 1 (PID: 625) - 19-05-15 21:42
Tracklist
1. Doull - Intro Loading...2. Wildstylez & Audiotricz - Turn The Music Up! (150 Mix) Loading...3. Isaac - Recharged Loading...4. Brennan Heart, Toneshifterz & DV8 Rocks! - My Identity Loading...5. Blasterjaxx & DBSTF ft. Ryder - Beautiful World (D-Block & S-te-Fan Remix) Loading...6. Psyko Punkz - Hit The Bong Loading...7. Dr Rude & Villain - Break The Floor Loading...8. Activator - I Close My Eyes Loading...9. Noisecontrollers - All Night Long Loading...10. Darren Styles & Re-Con ft. Matthew Steeper - Rest Of Your Life (Da Tweekaz Remix) Loading...11. Hard Driver ft. Szen - Echoes Loading...12. Noiseshock - Soul To The Universe Loading...13. FMNT - Biscuit Loading...14. Adrenalize ft. Jannika - Find You Loading...15. Asteroidz - Rockin' Loading...16. Skyron - Celebrate Of Life Loading...17. Unresolved - EDM Loading...18. The Pitcher - Power To The People Loading...19. Requiem - Collateral Damage Loading...20. The Beast Project ft. Da Mouth Of Madness - Unleash The Rage Loading...21. Typhoon & Crypsis - Underground Shit Loading...22. Deetox - Bring The Riot Loading...23. Arakne - Darkore Loading...
Download links

Login to reply! You need to be logged in to reply. Click here to login!.

Don't have an account yet? Register an account here!
   RH.ID

Create your Real Hardstyle ID today!

• Use your RH.ID on all Real Hardstyle websites.
  • Chat during liveshows.
  • History up to 200 entries.
  • Many more features to come!